Wellbeing of our guests and personnel is highly important. Our team members are being trained to follow and carry out COVID-19 guidelines provided by health authorities.
We hope you to follow these guidelines to make everyones visit and our staff working conditions safe:
- Visit us only healthy. If you have flu or feel otherwise weak, stay home.
- If you suspect you may become ill during your visit, stay in your room and report it to our reception immediately.
- When entering our premises always wash hands with soap and use disinfectant provided.
- Keep safety distance of 2 m to our personnel and other clients outside your family or group.
- In reception lobby, there is an allowance for max 10 person to visit at a time – please wait outside for Your turn retaining safety distance 2 m to other guests. We wish only one person of group or family to visit our reception during your stay.
- Avoid unnecessary staying in reception and in cafeteria (lobby).
- In cafeteria and restaurant please follow our hygiene instructions and keep safety distance 2 m. We have limited the numbers of seats in our restaurants.
- We prefer payment with bank card and contactless payment.
Our team members are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines.
We have considerably limited the number of people visiting the area at one time. We take into account the official guidelines for restaurants when arranging meals.
Please note that we have opened our services limitedly and in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities. Please check open services and opening hours at our reception.