Even bad weather won’t spoil your holiday, because of our varied sport halls and indoor areas are suitable for every weather. An autumn holiday in Eerikkilä is filled with movement, fun activities, spending time together and enjoyable free time. Choose and plan the content, pace and length of your holiday yourself.
Family Autumn holiday
You don’t always have to go far, take a break from everyday life and come to spend quality time on your autumn holiday with your family in Eerikkilä.
All Access holiday in Eerikkilä is an easy way to spend family time together on the autumn holiday
Choosing all access holiday for your group, the fixed price includes accommodation and full board meals of the season, Resort Pass (access to sport facilities, equipment and saunas) as well as all the activities in your programme.
In an apartment adult starting from 250 € / 2 nights and 6-12 year olds 102 € / 2 nights (children under 6 years, free of charge.
In a hotel room adult starting from 205 € / 2 nights and 6-12 year olds 102 € / 2 nights (children under 6 years, free of charge.
Autumn Holiday programme
During Autumn holiday weeks we offer guided activities every day. Our weekly programme changes daily. Try something new or familiar activity in new surroundings.
The weekly programme will be released in July 2020. You can take part in the guided activities by purchasing the Resort Pass or single payment.
You can independently…
- paddle, row and SUP board in the beautiful Lake Ruostejärvi
- ride fat bikes through the forests
- hike in the Ruostejärvi Recreation area as well as in many parks of Tavastia lakeland (Liesjärvi National Park, Torronsuo National Park, Saari Folk Park, Pääjärvi Recreatin Area , Melkuttimet Nature Reserve)
- train in the gym and cross training
- play football, tennis, padel and beach volley
- play ball in Multisporthall (for example badminton, basketball, volleyball, floorball)
- play billiards, table tennis and outdoor games (for example petanque, mölkky)
- had a sauna by the lake and swim in the lake