Youth Master Ekkono course is specifically designed for U7-U13 age group coaches and coaching managers. The language of the course is English. Course is held at Eerikkilä Sport & Outdoor Resort. After completing the course you will receive 15h of updating education hours for UEFA C or UEFA B licences.
Goals of the education
- Learn specific concepts about all the initiation (U7-U13) contents
- Resources to build game model based on the game understanding of the players in the team (including individual and collective concepts)
- Focus on the most important behaviors of the coach during trainings and competition in order to help the players and improve the performance of the team
Contents and schedule
Block 1: 27.-28.2.2023 Mon-Tue, Eerikkilä
- Tactical intentions in the different ages: asking for the ball, protecting the ball and defending the ball possessor.
- Training Methodology: Become an expert designing training tasks for initiation stage (U7-U13).
Block 2: 9.-10.5.2023 Tue-Wed, Eerikkilä:
- Tactical intentions in the different ages: getting the ball (first touch), attacking spaces and marking.
- Training Methodology: Become an expert leading training tasks.
- Perception: Learn how to improve your players’ perception skills.
Block 3: 16.-17.8.2023 Wed-Thu, Eerikkilä:
- Tactical intentions in the different ages: progress or pass, pass and coverage.
- Training Methodology: Behavioral guidelines at initiation stage (U7-U13 teams).
Block 4: 26.-27.10.2023 Thu-Fri, Eerikkilä
- Tactical intentions in the different ages: beating the opponent in 1 vs 1 situations.
- Motricity: Learn how to improve the coordination of your players.
- Basic Offensive & Defensive Team Fundamentals for U7-U13 teams.
In addition, all blocks will include homework to guarantee the best understanding of all explanations.
040 090 2058
Valmentaja ja kouluttaja