Holidays & Leisure
Midsummer holiday by the lake
For Midsummer we offer relaxing nature experiences, different activities guided and at your own pace without forgetting the Midsummer traditions.
Welcome to spend your Midsummer by the lake in Eerikkilä, situated in Tammela in the Tavast Lakeland area. From Eerikkilä you can easily visit area’s wonderful natural attractions too.
… and of course, holiday in Eerikkilä always includes tasty local food and diverse accommodation options.
All Access holiday is the easiest and most enjoyable way for you to spend the Midsummer in Eerikkilä!
Choosing all access holiday for your family or group, the fixed price includes accommodation and full board meals, Resort Pass (access to sport facilities, equipment and saunas) as well as all the activities in your programme. Some price examples:
- 2 nights in a Holiday apartment 2 adults and 2 children (6-12 y.) from. 744 €
- 2 nights in a Holiday apartment 2 adults from 520 €
- 2 nights in a Hotell 2 adults from 430 €
- 2 nights in a Hotell 2 adults and 2 children (6-12 y.)from 654 €
We offer accommodation in different rooms – bigger luxury villas for families and groups, cosy apartments and qualified hotel rooms for families and couples. Take a look at our accommodation options and choose your favourite.
Also pets allowed in couple of apartments and villas with extra charge.
In high season minimum duration per booking 2 nights at villas and apartments, at hotel rooms 1 night.
Choosing all access holiday for your group, price includes full board meals of the season.
There are some exceptions in mealtimes during Midsummer.
Midsummer holiday programme and activities
Midsummer in Eerikkilä includes guided activities, access to all our sport facilities and self-guided trips for you own pace with bikes, canoyees and SUP-boards.
You can independently…
- paddle, row and SUP-paddle on beautiful Lake Ruostejärvi
- ride fatbikes through the forests
- hike in the Ruostejärvi Recreation area as well as in many parks of Tavastia lakeland (Liesjärvi National Park, Torronsuo National Park, Saari Folk Park, Pääjärvi Recreation Area, Melkuttimet Nature Reserve Area)
- exercise at gym or cross training area
- Play for example football, floorball, volley ball, basket ball,tennis, padel, beach volley
- Go to sauna and swim in the lake
Top nature attractions nearby
The surrounding areas afford a wealth of phenomenal destinations for outings. The nearby Ruostejärvi Recreation area, Liesjärvi National Park, Torronsuo National Park and Melkuttimet Nature Reserve Area offer memorable nature experiences.
You can book accommodation only. You can include your accommodation the Resort Pass, if you like to participate in the Midsummer activities, and pay the meals you like separately. Accommodation only, starting from 105€ / 1 night / single hotel room, 125 € / 1 night / twin hotel room.
Resort Pass purchased separately
30 € / 1 day / for adults, 20 € / 1 day / for 6-12 year-olds.
Meals purchased separately
All Access holiday includes full board meals during your holiday.
Meals can be purchased also separately.